Followers

Saturday, January 4, 2014

It's 2014!!!!!!!!!!



Assalamualaikum and a  Happy New Year to all~
~hoping this 2014 brings joy to all of us and better than last year~

it's been a hectic week for me.. I'm so soo soooo sorry that i didn't blog for like a month. It's a school holiday, my students are really few so there just no real activity for the whole month.

But now it's all changed. I had 18 students in my class for this year with the help of 4 teachers which i hope it last for the whole year.. GOSH... it's so hard to keep the employee the same for a long period. Let's just forget about that and now focus on my students. I would like to introduce to you my current students for this year.

let's just start with the 3 Years Old Student

AINA BATRISYIA

AMIRUL HASIF

MUHAMMAD AQIL

AYSAR WAFIQ

AQIF SYAMIL a.k.a AZIM

ALEESYA HANOUM

IRRIYAD LUBAID

SAFWAN SUFI

AS-SYAFIE


That's all for 3 Years now I would like to introduce to you the 4 Years old students

AINA DAMIA

ATHIRAH

DANIEL LUQMAN

NURUL MAWADDAH

NURUL NUHA

SAFIYYAH ZAHRAA

SITI NUR ZAHIRAH


That's is my 16 sweet little students. The other two is still absent. Which is Fawwas Haziq and also Nurhannan. I'll take their pic once they come to my class...

~Thank You For Reading~



No comments:

Post a Comment